Sunday 22 April 2012

Pinterest & Recent Buys...

So yet again I have not written a blog post for a while but I do have a good excuse besides work. I might be late on the bandwagon but its...

PINTEREST. 

Oh my god its amazing, I love it, I don't know how I survived without it! Ok so I'm being a bit over the top but seriously its so good! Those of you who have it already know this and those who don't should get it! I find it not only fun but really inspiring. I love looking at photos, especially to get new, original ideas in my life so I knew I had to join as its right up my street!

Anyway I've been shopping so thought I would dedicate this post to my latest buys! First up is my new Zara bag which I adore!

Tan Shopper Basket £39.99
I have had my eye on it for about 2 months now and finally decided it was time to buy after seeing a photo of Mollie King from The Saturdays with it and I suddenly worried it would sell out! Thank god it didn't because its just perfect, big enough for all my daily essentials plus more so I know I'll be using this all summer!


A peek inside!
Next up are these super cute white & yellow stripe shorts I picked up in the Topshop sale for £18 (originally £35). These were the last pair left! I want the weather to warm up so I can wear them!



H&M (like Zara) is another shop which is getting everything right at the moment! I just walk in and immediately see at least five things I want! I bought this skirt and top from the Conscious Collection which launched a couple of weeks ago. The skirt is really flattering and pretty and I'm just obsessed with anything mint coloured right now! The navy blazer I bought a few weeks back and already worn it alot. Its a classic item goes with so in my wardrobe!

£29.99

Top - £7.99 Skirt - £9.99

I've also been buying some new make up but I'll post about that during the week!! If anyone wants to check out my Pinterest follow me on http://pinterest.com/jessicaroses/

Hope you've all had a good weekend!

X

5 comments:

  1. the zara bag is gorgeous! I also wanted it the second i seen mollie with it haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is beautiful! I have been lusting after it for months too but cant hurt my bank balance too much! Would love it if you could take a look at my blog -
    http://lucy-abigail.blogspot.co.uk/
    Lucy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog with so many inspiring ideas! Great work:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. really lovely bag and blazer!
    cam to visit my blog and if you like we can follow each other! please follow me on YOUTUBE
    and if you like follow me also on
    FACEBOOK
    CHICISSIMO
    BLOGLOVIN
    LOOKBOOK

    have a good day... KISS KISS JEASMINE
    KEEP IN TOUCH WITH FASHION

    ReplyDelete