Friday 6 April 2012

Perfect summer dress alert!

When I clapped eyes on this Topshop beauty it immediately went to the top of my must buy list! It reminds me of a Peter Pilotto dress with the graphic print and zip front detail and the citrus lime colour is just perfect for the summer months. Teamed with the right shoes and accessories its could easily be worn during the day AND at night, which is something I always love my wardrobe items to be: versatile.

Pacific Zip Front Dress £60

Apart from lusting after the above dress, my week has mainly consisted of sorting through mountains of clothes for Ebay, working and buying lots of Body Shop products (I went a bit made when I saw the current 3 for 2 offer). I've also been reading The Hunger Games trilogy. Yes, I'm a bit late on the bandwagon but these books are Amazing! I saw the film last week which was incredible and definitely lived up to the book! Jennifer Lawrence as Katiss is such a brilliant actress and it'll be interesting to see what other film roles she takes on & watch her career develop.

I'm also really looking forward to going out tonight and with it being bank holiday its sure to be a gooden! I'm planning to wear my new Bardot Wedges and Topshop shorts (which I got from Ebay for just £5!! best find!). I'm hoping to do my first outfit post of the outfit so watch this space...

X

No comments:

Post a Comment