Sunday 1 April 2012

Bardot Wedges!

My first April post is dedicated to my new Louise Roe for Stylistpick Bardot wedges! I've had my eye on these since the collection launched online in February but due to the original conditions of Stylistpick's membership I was somewhat reluctant to buy them. I was therefore very pleased when they recently introduced the new pay as you go option at the check out! I managed to get these wedges for £15.00 (originally £39.95 like everything on Stylistpick) when I used a "valid for one day" code!



The description online calls them "the perfect beach to bar wedge" which I completely agree with! I've already thought of so many day and night time outfit combinations I could team them with and while they are quite high, being wedges, they are still very comfortable!

Not only was I impressed by the quality of the shoes, the delivery and attention to detail was excellent! After opening the usual cardboard delivery box, I was surprised to see a large black Stylistpick gift bag protecting the shoe box (which had black ribbon tied around it in a bow). Each shoe was then individually wrapped in white tissue paper and sealed with a little Stylistpick sticker.


The rest of the Louise Roe collection is very impressive and I particularly like the Hutton wedges in Taupe (although they are currently sold out) & the Talitha heels in Orange. I may be making another purchase very soon . . .

X

1 comment:

  1. They are amazing, I love them!! Perfect for spring :) xo

    ReplyDelete