Saturday 17 March 2012

ASOS & Zara buys

I am officially in love with Zara's spring/summer collection! I went in during the week to track down this beautiful skirt below which I had spotted in Grazia and came out with a rather big To Buy list! This skirt really reminds me of a Mary Katrantzou print and for £25.99 its such a good price! Its easy to dress up or wear casual and I'll definitely be wearing it a lot for spring/summer.


I also took advantage of free next day delivery at ASOS and ordered this gorgeous navy dress (another to add to my collection) which I wore out last night. Its quite short but very pretty and the sequinned lace trim is an elegant touch.

ASOS dress - £30


My beautiful heels! I last wore these on my birthday & despite the height they are so comfortable!! 

I've also been using Moroccanoil on my hair this week (see previous post) and so far the results are brilliant! I've had some lovely compliments with people asking me whether I've done anything different to my hair etc so it must be working . . .

X

3 comments:

  1. Wow love the buys. Zara is great :)

    daisy-laura.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning dress!! looks great on you!...Of course I love it because its navy...I think I have a problem! :) I answered your question about the blazer on my blog if you wanna go check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning in your dress! Do you find the Moroccainoil makes your hair flat? I've been wanting to try it for ages, but don't want flat hair, which I've heard some people have found from using it x

    justa-thought.co.uk

    ReplyDelete